How We Keep You & Our Mountain Empire Eye Team Safe:
- Prior to your appointment, we will ask you screening questions over the phone. We will ask these once more when you arrive.
- We ask patients and visitors to wear a mask or face covering while in our healthcare facilities. Don’t worry: masks are provided at each entrance if you do not have one. Please note that masks with valves are not allowed as they allow droplets to be released into the air around you.
- We currently do not allow visitors to accompany adult patients to their appointment unless the patient has a cognitive or physical impairment that requires assistance. We ask family to please wait in the car or outside the building.
- Exam rooms are disinfected after every patient.
- Common areas are disinfected multiple times a day.
- Physical shields on our equipment protect you and our care providers during exams.
- Our waiting rooms are reorganized to keep 6ft of space between patients and staff.
- Hand sanitizer is conveniently available throughout the building.
- We offer “car waiting” which allows us to call you when it’s your turn, keeping the number of people in the building low at all times.
- Patients who are sick or have symptoms are seen at the end of the day or after hours.
With these processes and practices, we will continue to do our part to keep our patients, families, and employees safe now and in the future.